Thursday, September 17, 2009

I need some help!

Hey friends! I need some help...

My church is getting ready to put on its Trunk-or-Treat and I have signed up my super-excited-to-dress-up husband and I to participate. I am trying to be creative without spending much money. So, I thought I would ask some of my blogger friends in town if they could help out. Now, this is only if you have this lying around your house with no use and want to help a girl out. Below is a list of things that I need and if you have something let me know! I'm not going to tell you what it is... you'll just either have to bring your children out for the trunk-or-treat to see it or wait for the blog!

Trunk-or-Treat with Family Fall Festival
Fairlawn Church of the Nazarene
730 SW Fairlawn Rd.
Topeka, KS
Sunday, October 4 (yes the 4th... we wanted to steer away from the holiday)
5-7pm
visit www.thelawn.org for more details

What I need:
Orange bed sheet
3-4 white bed sheets
Royal Blue fabric
Black Felt
Small Styrofoam Balls
Black Yarn, Rope... or something of that nature
Brown Spray Paint... doesn't have to be a full can
Silver Spray Paint... doesn't have to be a full can
yardsticks
lots of cardboard... if you are moving or have moved this is for you!!

Weird, I know... but I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you costumes will be! :) Sounds very interesting...

    What's miss Lillee going to be this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know!!!!
    Ok no just kidding.

    And I don't have any of that stuff. Not even a white bed sheet. Sorry. Good luck though!

    ReplyDelete